Sunday, May 07, 2006

Good morning

Still no pics to post, BUT I will be done with school SOON! That means, my days off from work will be mine again. (Hooray!) I finished my term paper for Literature, and while it is not up to my standards, it'll have to do. (It's not like I have a ton of time to redo it.) Besides, there's one load of my mind! Phew!

I have done some knitting. It's not much, but my fingers were just aching for some needles and yarn! I'm still working on that damn bunny I started months ago. It's not that it's hard or a long project. I just haven't had any time to work on it. I can NOT wait until I have a little more free time because I have been dying to knit some lacy socks. We'll see. I'm just starting to feel so much relief and I thought I'd SHOUT ABOUT IT! :-) That's about all for now, though. I have to get ready for a loooonnnngggg day at work. BUT I will return...

No comments: