Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What's going on with Siren of the Sea?

Maybe you are wondering this. Maybe not. Well, here is the short answer--I'm working on working on it.

I've decided the mermaid needs to be bigger. There are lots of smaller pieces on her, and it just won't translate well onto fabric, soooo, I'm just going to enlarge her--just a bit!

As you noticed, though, I have been working on other projects as I've been putting her off. I have other ideas, and being the fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of person, I'll probably be distracted again at least once or twice before any real progress is made on the quilt. (Makes things interesting, don't you think?)

I've been settling back into a school year routine. Less cleaning (since the kids aren't here messing things up), and more quiet time. While I do find I have more uninterrupted chunks of time, I have also volunteered for a myriad of things having to do with the kid's school and Cub Scouts, so, as usual, I'll still be juggling quite a few balls...but we should be good!

No comments: