Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Alright, this is my first REAL post. I'll start by telling you a little about myself:

I'm married, and I have two sons, Sean, 4, and Aaron, 2. I have two cats, Loki and Lily. I not only work part-time, but I also go to college. I love to knit, although I learned to crochet before I picked up a set of knitting needles.

The projects I'm working on now are two sets of mittens, two scarves, and two hats for my boys. (Winter's right 'round the corner!) For Aaron's winter set, I'm using Lion Brand Yarn in Micro Spun (which is super soft), and the two colors are royal blue and lime. I'm using the same yarn for Sean's, but his colors are lilac and Mango. Once I get my camera out of the car, I'll take a picture of my progress thus far.

Some of my completed projects include a knit purse, crocheted stuffed lamb, baby booties, and a layette. I haven't really made anything for myself, but I plan on changing that. What I would like to do is start designing my own pieces. (The purse is my design, but I didn't write the pattern down as I was knitting.)

Anyhow, more to come--plus pictures!

No comments: