Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bad blogger, bad!

Okay. I admit it. I've neglected the blog. I've been oh so tired, though! I haven't even really knit anything lately, 'cept for the red dish cloth. AND school has just started. UGH! I'm taking three classes this semester (I know, I'm a broken record). I just found out my yoga class has homework. The written kind. Still, this should be a cake walk.

Anywho, here is a picture of my little big boy trying to learn to pedal. He doesn't quite understand that you are supposed to alternate feet when pushing the pedals. He keeps saying "It stuck!" I try to help, but get shooed away. Oh well. It's a thankless job.

Today is Sean's IEP meeting. If you don't know what it is, then you are lucky. It's a school thing for children with disabilities. We are going to be discussing his future, as in, where is he going to go next year? Very stressful.

UGH!

Anyhow, maybe someday I'll get to relax. This is why I chose the classes I did this semester. I need some calm.

Well, that's it for today. I know it wasn't much, but it is all I can offer right now. When I have something more interesting to share, I will! Until then, see ya!

2 comments:

Elisabeth Lincoln said...

Sean is so adorable!!
I hope everything went well at the meeting & that you get to relax soon. :-)

Take Care,
Liz

Christina said...

That's actually Aaron, but they look alike!