Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ahhh, Sunday.

Well, this has been a productive week...well, not in knitting content, but in other stuff just as cool! Okay, well, I didn't actually do anything cool this week. I cleaned the boy's room, cleaned the living room, ignored the kitchen, and played on my computer. Mostly, I've been watching my youngest son develop an addiction to the Internet. (He's only three and a half.) He's been spending hours at the Nick Jr. website, playing with Max and Ruby and Wow, Wow, Wubbzy. He's amazing! This summer he learned how to play Super Mario Advanced on the Gameboy advanced. For Christmas Santa's getting him a v. Smile. I need to harness that brain power into something useful, like getting ready for school.

So, Aaron is a smarty, but did you know he was a hottie, too? He already has a girlfriend!


This is my best friend's daughter. When she visited, the two were inseparable. Good job, Aaron! She is extremely beautiful, like a little china doll. Here's another picture:


They are meant to be...

I have one more bit of news to report on Aaron. The other day I was paying bills at the kitchen table, when Aaron walks out of my room and nonchalantly reports: "Hey mama, I cut my hair." !!!!! WHAT?!?!? I jumped up and sure enough, he cut his bangs. I ended up having to trim it up to make it look halfway decent. He's going for a real haircut today.

Man, am I comfortable. Something I didn't mention in my last post is that during the move, I neglected to get my Remicade on time and started to get an arthritic flared-up. (You guys know that I have Arthritis, right?) Well, to hold me over until I can get in and get a Remicade infusion, my new Rheumatologist prescribed me Celebrex, Prednisone (side effect: fat face), and Ultram. I'm supposed to take the Ultram twice a day, and it is very mind numbing. So I feel pretty good right now. Just thought I'd share.

So, yesterday we took the kids to the Mall of Georgia to go to the movies. We saw Flushed Away, and the kids liked it. It was pretty good.

This was my third time to the Mall of Georgia, and I still haven't seen the whole mall. Every time I'm there I see a small portion of it, then something happens that requires me to leave. Last night, my husband felt sick after the movie. UGH! From what I've seen of the mall, though, it's pretty awesome. It's my favorite of the three I've been to in this area. (As I mentioned before, there are many more malls that I have yet to visit.)

Well, that's about it for me, today. Before I go, though, here are some pictures from Halloween (better late than never!)

This first one is of Sean (The very cranky Hulk) and Aaron (Mr. Incredible)! Please disregard the mess in the background. (We were still unpacking)


Here is Aaron looking thoughtful.



And here is Aaron's girlfriend, Ani. Precious, huh?

No comments: