Sunday, November 19, 2006

Meme

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Cashier at a Drug store
2. Imagery Analyst for the Air Force
3. Checkout girl at the FoodDawg
4. Department manager at Bed Bath & Beyond
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Wedding Singer
2. Me, Myself and Irene
3. There's Something about Mary
4. American Psycho
Four places I have lived:
1. Ceiba, Puerto Rico
2. Pass Christian, MS
3. Charleston, SC
4. Alpharetta, GA :-)
Four television shows I love to watch:
1. Lost
2. Medium
3. Martha
4. Desperate Housewives (I know, I'm so original.)
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Myrtle Beach, SC
2. Thousand Islands, NY
3. Orlando, FL
4. Phillie/New York (A best friends only trip--CRAZY!)
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Artichokes
2. Chicken Parmesean
3. Filet Mignot topped with Bleu Cheese
4. Carbonara
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Hotmail
2. Blogger
3. Craftster
4. Knitty
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hanging with my mom
2. Cuddling my boys
3. The mall
4. La-la land
Four people I tag next:
I stole this from Titanium Rose's page, who stole it from Crazy Aunt Pearl, so I encourge you to do the same. So, tag! You're it!

No comments: