Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I snagged this meme from Gina

Have you ever...?

Smoked a cigar: Yes
Crashed a friend's car: No
Stolen a car: No
Been in love: Yes.
Been dumped: I don't like to talk about it...
Dumped someone: Yep
Taken shots of alcohol: Yep
Been fired: Never! (I have a strong work ethic!)
Been in a fist fight: A few...
Snuck out of a/your house: No
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back: Unfortunately
Been arrested: Um...
Made out with a stranger: Well, they're not a stranger after that ;-)
Gone on a blind date: No
Lied to a friend: Yes (Learned my lesson, though, and don't do it anymore!)
Had a crush on a teacher: Yes
Seen someone die:No
Been on a plane: Many times!
Thrown up in a bar: Who hasn't?
Miss someone right now: Yes (my parents)
Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by: Yes
Made a snow angel: Yep
Played dress up: Yes
Cheated while playing a game: Not really. My honesty will be my downfall
Been lonely: Yes
Fallen asleep at work/school: Yes (back in my heavy partying days)
Used a fake id: See above
Felt an earthquake: No
Touched a snake: I used to have one!
Run a red light: Yep, but only when it changes as I enter the intersection...
Had detention: Yes
Been in a car accident: Yes
Hated the way you look: Yes
Been lost: Yes
Been to the opposite side of the country: Yes.
Felt like dying: Maybe
Cried yourself to sleep: Who hasn't?
Played cops and robbers: Yes
Karaoke: Yes, but after a few drinks
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't: Yes. Sing Karaoke drunk.
Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose: Yes.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue: Yes
Kissed in the rain: I don't think that's romantic at all!
Sang in the shower: Yes.
Made love in a park: No
Had a dream that you married someone: Yes.
Glued your hand to something: Does gluing your fingers together count?
Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole: No
Worn the opposite sex's clothes: Yes
Been a cheerleader: No.
Sat on a roof top: No
Talked on the phone all night: Yes
Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone: Yes.
Played chicken fight: No
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on: No.
Been told you're hot by a complete stranger: No. I mastered the intimidating "Don't talk to me" glare.
Broken a bone: Yes. My hand
Dipped snuff: No
Lived overseas: I lived in Puerto Rico for 3 years. (Navy brat!)
Ever passed out/fainted: Yes...

There you go! Feel free to share!

No comments: