Monday, June 15, 2009

Should be walking this morning...

...but it looks like it's going to rain, I have about a million things I need to do, and my ankle is swollen from getting bit by mosquitoes on Saturday. (I, apparently, had an allergic reaction to them.)

I had a great weekend, though. My parents stopped in Saturday afternoon and spent the night. We grilled and enjoyed margaritas. Sunday we checked out the North Georgia Premium Outlets, but having dragged John and my dad with us, my mom and I didn't get to do the browsing we wanted. I did get a pair of nifty looking Crocs to wear around the house.

I made some sales over the weekend, which I'm sending out this morning. (One of those millions of things I have to do.)

Hope everyone's weekend went as well!

Happy Monday!
Christina

No comments: