Sunday, November 13, 2005

Just a Quick Hello

I've been a little busy the last few days, so I haven't had the time to post. I'll definitely give a nice long entry tomorrow. For now, I thought I'd let you guys know what I'm working on. I'm attempting the Anthropologie-inspired Capelet by julsey723 on craftster.org. There is actually a KAL for it. It's pretty, huh? Mine definitely doesn't look so nice. But I'm not finished. I'll post a picture of my work in process tomorrow.

Other than that, I've gotten a good response on my Yoda doll on Craftster. Two other people actually followed my pattern! I'm surprised there's turned out so well! It is my first pattern, and I actually had to rack my brain to remember how I made. All is good, though.

Well, I'm really pooped, and I'm going to cut this short. More later...

No comments: