Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Quickly...

I can't spend too much time here today. I've got laundry to do before we leave tomorrow for Kate's house. I did want to share some stuff, though.

First off, I've been working on a Christmas ornament for my husband's stepmom, Anne. She is crazy for Santa, and has an enormous collection of the Jolly Guy. I dabble a little in polymer clay, so I made her a Santa last year (which, sadly, I don't have a picture of.) He wasn't that handsome. He was lumpy. She still accepted him with a smile, but I'm not sure she was so impressed. So...I made her another one. Santa is a pretty fun subject matter. Also, she's so cool that I think she deserves the effort. So here he is.

Here is a picture of him hanging by his ribbon loopy thing:


...And, I am knitting. Right now I'm just working on a boring scarf for my oldest. I have to crank those out, as it is getting mighty cold here!

I'll be back next week with pictures of my vay-kay, and hopefully some FOs.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That Santa is so cute, Love It