Thursday, September 11, 2008

Etsy is Upsy


My etsy store is current, and new goodies abound!
Other than that announcement, here is the dirty on what's going on in my life:

I'm back in school. Ugh. Was a GREAT idea until I actually started do my school work. (American government--bor-ring.)

Aaron started kindergarten a few weeks ago. My sweet baby is in school! (One more to go!)



Maggie is a littl whirlwind. She gets into EVERYTHING. She's talking back already, and but her sassing in limited my her vocabulary. It's mostly, "na! na!" or "da! da!" I know what she's trying to say, though, and it's not good! :)

Sean is doing great in school. He turned seven in July. It's hard to believe how fast they grow!

Since I started school, you know I've been crafty! I do some of my best work when I'm supposed to be doing something else...I can't wait until it starts getting cooler and I feel like knitting...

No comments: