Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a Week



I'm sure my previous post gave you some insight to how frazzled I am right now. There is a light at the end of this tunnel, though. I just completed my first major project for my education course. I finished my first major test for math, and tonight I'll finish my first debate for American government. Woo-hoo!




I really need to work out a better system. I haven't had a chance, really, to do what I love. Housework. (Just kidding. Although, the housework is suffering, too.) I haven't been crafting, creating, knitting, reading, or writing. I haven't been blogging, either. Time management, though. That is what I need.





Since I'm not a big fan of blog posts without pictures, here is an old sketch I recently scanned on to my computer. (BTW, I now have a scanner!!!!!)


Oh, and there is a slight chill in the air...I almost feel like breaking out my needles...I should. It would relax me. I need something to ease the stress. Stress physically manifests itself on my body--I have rheumatoid arthritis. Whenever I encounter a lot of stress, my body reacts. Sucks. It's actually a vicious cycle. Stress causes pain, which causes more stress, which causes more pain. Exercise helps. Yoga helps. Meditation helps...but who has time for that? I will, once I join a gym. I learned that exercising at home is IMPOSSIBLE with an almost 1 year old. Try doing a downward dog while someone is crawling under you, as if you were an overpass.


Wow. I'm a little chatty today.



Here's another picture. The Tin Man is my son. For reasons I'll never understand, he thought it would be a good idea to take my silver stamp pad and paint himself. (This gives me an idea for a Halloween Costume.)

No comments: