Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Wonderfully Lazy Weekend...

So far, this weekend has been wonderfully dull and uneventful. No homework. No super dirty kitchens. No messy living room. No time-consuming grocery shopping. Nothing. Wonderful, perfect, nothing!

What I did do this weekend:

I baked cookies (oatmeal ones), I watched two movies--I even got some knitting done!

What will I do today?

I plan on more knitting. Maybe some crafting, since I did some knitting yesterday. Maybe some reading.

And to cap of the evening, I am going to watch the season premieres of two great shows, one of which I have been looking forward to since last season ended...DEXTER. :) Ooooh...I love Dexter Morgan! Great books, great show!

Anyhow, I'm off to continue my wonderful weekend of NOTHING! All stress-inducing activities resume tomorrow. (Bah.)

No comments: