Friday, May 29, 2009

Some Revisions


This isn't a great picture, but I just wanted to show I've corrected something that was really bugging me.

After taking photos of the lovely lady below, I could help but to feel like something was...off.

I didn't like her mouth.

It just didn't fit. So, I fixed it. The photo to the left reflects the changes! I think she looks much better now. She still needs a good ironing, though, and some more pizazz.

On a completely unrelated note, my deck, which I can see from my desk, is apparently a hot spot for single pigeons. Pigeon wooing has risen a whopping 99%. While I think pigeons are very cool, especially with nifty little head jerks, I am worried about my deck furniture and grill. Where there are pigeon parties, there is pigeon poop. And I'm tired of watch pigeons trying to pitch woo.

No comments: