Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Kids and Kitties


My cats (the black one is Lily, and the grey one is Loki)...They always beat me at the staring game. This is a good pic of them, though. (The little one is a trouble maker!)

Speaking of trouble makers...

My boys...Doing what they always do...Making a mess and acting like circus freaks. Currently, they are trying to remove the slip cover the hard way. Blurry pic, but you get the picture. This is what they do while I am on the computer. That and dump cereal on the kitchen floor. And fight. (I wish I had girls.)

As for knitting, I'm still chipping away at that handbag I'm working on. I did learn something new the other day while watching "Knitty Gritty." Continental Knitting. I thought it was only for lefties. It's great for those who started crocheting first. It feels the same in the hands! (Thought I'd share...)

I wish I had more to report on the knitting front. I'm still a bit of novice, in that I haven't completed many projects. I have noticed, though, that I'm becoming more skilled, despite my lack of speed. We'll see. I'm excited about this bag, and I'm going to stick to it until I'm done, putting all other projects on hold! (Yeah, whatever. That's what I said about the boy's winter sets.)

No comments: