Friday, December 16, 2005

Flowered Baby Hat...Done!


Alright. I finished the flowered baby hat I was making for my little Kennedy. Here it is. (Sorry about the blurry image.)

And here is the scarf:


And...I made something for my friend, Shon, for Christmas. But I can't post it yet. It's a surprise, and she sometimes visits my blog, so I'll post it after Christmas. I made it myself, though. (That's all I'm going to tell you.)

Tonight I'm going to the movies! (Hooray!) We (my husband and I) got a babysitter and we're going to see "King Kong" with another couple.

Well, gotta clean. I'll post more later.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Cute hat! That yarn looks so soft!

Christina said...

It is! It's "Twister" by Bernat. Danette chose the yarn, and though I would've picked it out, I did like working with it!